New Oil Pump

Car
    Mini Cooper Roadster Midnight Black & Mini Coupe Cooper, Pepper White
    We put the car in a few weeks ago for it's oil change, all was well. However a short time after I then noticed a spot of oil on the drive, assuming it was residue from the work, I cleaned it up and thought no more about it. Mid week I noticed oil on the drive again, so decided I would get the car into HF for a check. The upshot is, it needs a new oil pump, under warranty. A bit worrying for a car with only 9,500 miles on the clock and just over 2 years old. Anyone else experienced this?
    Already had a new rear wiper motor too, under warranty. It was very noisy but they said it was OK. Having test driven a new car I was able to compare and they then conceded that it needed changing.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Never heard of that in an R56 Daryl. Glad it got sorted tho

Car
    R53 chilli red
    I've heard a few people having an oil pump problem but their motors where way over 65k