Sumburgh Airport

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Whilst getting off the heli copter at Sumbarra 8) international airport i spotted a lovely blue/black cooper S, not sure what the blue colour was as it was a bit too far away to recognise
    Did a great overtaking manoeuvre though to pass the obviously slow moving van

X30YES
    I saw a Blue Cooper ? White roof and bonnet stripes @ Scatster airport

Fontal
    I'm not sure who bonnie's one(Cooper) is but the one (Cooper)X30YES saw was Astrid's (she baught it after she saw mine )

Still nobody has seen me :(

X30YES
    Astrid...blonde lass that works at the Heliport..will say ello next time I'm going offshore then
    quote:Originally posted by Fontal

I'm not sure who bonnie's one(Cooper) is but the one (Cooper)X30YES saw was Astrid's (she baught it after she saw mine )

Still nobody has seen me :(

Fontal
    She is the tall one, she used to be at the check in desk but I don't know now.

X30YES
    Yes thats her all right and she must need to sit in the back seat of the mini ...and now ground grew for the fixed wing to Abz
    quote:Originally posted by Fontal

She is the tall one, she used to be at the check in desk but I don't know now.