"JCW/GP ONLY" Section

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Unless there any 1.4 ONEs out there, I'm in my own special club too. :)

No disrespect to other MINI variants out in NMS land.
    Last edited by d.oxley72; 14th April 2013 at 05:11 PM.

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I don't have a problem with it other than I don't have one, I was just having a laugh.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    woo I get a 'Special Club'
    Careful Jo, that's exactly what the baby seal thought...
    Anyway, as we all know, William is the only one who's 'Special' and now he has a GP, he's 'Extra Special'!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Careful Jo, that's exactly what the baby seal thought...
    Anyway, as we all know, William is the only one who's 'Special' and now he has a GP, he's 'Extra Special'!
    ha ha

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    There is no elite section whatsoever and I've no idea what that big word means
    Were I to be pedantic I would say that the big word (assuming you mean egalitarianist) doesn't actually exist as you would be an egalitarian not an egalitarianist, but we all know I'm not like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Col View Post
    Were I to be pedantic I would say that the big word (assuming you mean egalitarianist) doesn't actually exist as you would be an egalitarian not an egalitarianist, but we all know I'm not like that...
    Sorry I didn't have a dictionary to hand when I posted... If I'd known it was an exam I'd have proof-read my submission...

In the true sense of egalitarianISM, I presume you'll be correcting everyone's grammar and spelling on NMS from now on Professor Pedant?
    Maybe you should start a new educational thread specifically for 'gramatically undernourished' members of NMS like me - it can be your legacy to society... after you've gone
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 16th April 2013 at 02:52 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Note to self : Buy bigger boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Col View Post
    Note to self : Buy bigger boat.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jaws.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	4184

Good idea, Chum...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Minnow .jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	4185
    Don't worry Col it's only a KYLIE MINNOW!!!