10 90.91%
  • Yes, but i don't want to donate

0 0%
  • No, the site is ok as it is

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Car
    Mini Cooper
    Not donated to the site in ages so will do again next time I'm on my PC.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Euan, not a problem as I use paypal on a regular basis and I trust you. Nearer the time you can let me know how much.
    Cheers Malcolm (you fool!) I'll PM you later on when I get my brain in gear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Folks, unlikely I'm gonna upgrade anytime soon, my latest site is not going well, too many bugs and not fully working. Thanks for the support
    Just read this, so take it we're 'on hold'. Let us know when you're ready Alan.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    If you need a paypal donation send me a P.M with the address its to go to.

Happy to donate as have logged onto NMS for years now.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Just read this, so take it we're 'on hold'. Let us know when you're ready Alan.
    I trialled the new software on another site and it's way too buggy, in fact, it's am absolute disgrace that vBulletin have released it knowing that it's nowhere near ready for every day use.

So, the begging cap has been withdrawn for this particular software update, thanks to the folks who already donated, my intention is to return your money through PayPal, unless you're keen to let me keep the money, let me know, if you'd rather keep it private PM me

However, the hosting package will require the annual subscriptions paid soon............................