A forum for banter...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Since I joined the site in September 2006 I have noticed very little change in the "banter" of the site. But what you class as banter seems a very different idea of what I and what seems the vast majority of NMS deem to be banter and actually funny. If you want banter and to have a dig at people then go down the pub or find another site that caters for your wants.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Cant comment on posts deleted etc but banter is a very subjective personal view that can (without meaning it) get out of hand very very easily,most of the people on here have one thing in common and that is a genuine love of MINIs of one kind or another due to many factors that are no buisiness of anyones but their own and it can never be right to express views that have nothing to do with anyone else.Some may feel that because this is a forum that anyone can join that they have a right to express their views ...but they do not have that right and if they are not happy ...go some where else and play NICE but remember ..if you dish it out...... can you take it ????, for the most it is the love of their cars and nothing else that brings them and keeps them here,so many forums have failed due to individuals expressing their VIEWS...not happy here... please p7SH Off and leave this site to people that want to stay here and enjoy the family atmosphere /friendships that many on here have.But is this just banter ????
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    My post was meant as a joke hence the <group hug> comment, but now having been accused of trying to ruin the site (again) via PM.
    (despite the fact I'm driving traffic here from the old NM url ) I won't say anymore on the topic.

Welcome to the new world NMS Col.
    What has changed that you think this is the New World NMS

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Since I joined the site in September 2006 I have noticed very little change in the "banter" of the site. But what you class as banter seems a very different idea of what I and what seems the vast majority of NMS deem to be banter and actually funny. If you want banter and to have a dig at people then go down the pub or find another site that caters for your wants.
    Who was this directed at ?

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    Who was this directed at ?
    The OP and anyother like minded individual.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    The OP and anyother like minded individual.
    OP (still) , sorry but I'm a saggy old codger

The Dogfather
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    What has changed that you think this is the New World NMS
    Well for starters you wouldn't have accused me of trying to ruin the site via PM before actually considering the fact that I might have been joking.

I'm not party to what gets discussed behind the scenes but your (again) comment clearly indicates the fact that you believe I have an agenda against NMS.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    Well for starters you wouldn't have accused me of trying to ruin the site via PM before actually considering the fact that I might have been joking.

I'm not party to what gets discussed behind the scenes but your (again) comment clearly indicates the fact that you believe I have an agenda against NMS.
    Wherever there is trouble you are likely to be found (group hug)

Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Wherever there is trouble you are likely to be found (group hug)
    I like his hugs too (ahhhh ......... the memories)

I seem to recall some pre tactile 'banter' beforehand

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Crombers View Post
    OP (still) , sorry but I'm a saggy old codger
    Original poster