amp wiring kits

mgemie
    Anyone know of the best place (and cheapest!) to get amp wiring kits of the following spec:

4Gauge, 1600W amp 2 Channel

I've been quoted £129 inc. VAT for kit with 35mm power cable (eventhough 4Gauge is 20mm the guy in shop claims this is better - truth??)

R7 ETH
    wow daddyo thats way too expensive, what does it contain? I would have thought all you need would be an RCA cable, power cable and a remote cable?
    Try ebay sureley you will find someone selling them cheapr there.If you were thinking about going professional and doing sound off and the like then go for the best your money can buy but if it is just for your own listening pleaseure then iw ould get the cheap stuff. Just my opinion again.

mgemie
    yeah its too expensive for me but the alternative is a kit that is rated at a lower wattage. This £129 kit is from halfords (so no suprise there that its expensive!) and is only rated to 1444w but is 'top of the range' apparently. I can get a 1444w kit from redline at only £1000 but its still expensive.

help?

Similar Threads

1. air horn wiring help
    By Fontal in forum Off Topic & Banter
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 6th April 2006, 04:20 PM
  2. Amp Wiring Query
    By mgemie in forum Engine & Gearbox
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11th August 2004, 06:14 PM
  3. Body Kits
    By andrewf in forum Engine & Gearbox