Have to see very funny

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Was sent this found it very funny

Edit: I'll edit your post for you
    New sig coming soon

MINIme:)
    absolutely BRILLIANT!!! so clever

actually I'm gonna nick it you'll see it on fb shortly ha!

Car
    motorised
    Absolutely brilliant.
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Car
    r53s jcw

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Just found the time to look at these and they've been pulled.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

still working through my fb page Andy

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Very clever - and very 'Rowan Atkinson' in places.
    Unfortunately, this is exactly what I look like when I dance 'for real' - which is why I NEVER dance...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

that sounds to me like exactly the reason you SHOULD dance

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    that sounds to me like exactly the reason you SHOULD dance
    It's annoying Jo, 'cos I totally love my music, but I'm afraid I suffer from Terminal Self-Consciousness when it comes to combining that love with moving about in front of other people
    I've always been like that. Maybe there's a 'wee dancer' locked up in my psychological cellar, but he's probably on crutches by now
    I can handle a Ceilidh - but any 'solo' stuff just makes me feel that I must look like a complete t*t and I run for cover in a maelstrom of fear and anxiety!
    Drink doesn't really help either!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Superb
    Stephen & Allyson