Heres the one from my dealers

Paceman 1.jpg

Paceman 2.jpg

Then I had a little blast in this beastie

JCW Countryman 1.jpg

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyR View Post
    The boot is ace, my first plan was to jump in. Always good to know you can fit a body in the boot if need be....
    A prerequisite.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

MINIme:)
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyR View Post
    Always good to know you can fit a body in the boot if need be.
    A very good point - there is always at least one person that falls into the 'potential victim' category

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Not dissing the new stuff, but it's funny how things change - we used to buy MINIs DESPITE the boot size - that's not what they were about.
    Now the boot is a selling point... Hmmm

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    We went to Harry Fairbairn yesterday to look at the Paceman. Don't like the look of the car at the back. Like the new interior of the Countryman/Paceman but that's about it
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Not dissing the new stuff, but it's funny how things change - we used to buy MINIs DESPITE the boot size - that's not what they were about.
    Now the boot is a selling point... Hmmm
    I'm with you on this, Mini isn't about boot space and in fact, if a mini has any kind of a boot it isn't a mini

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    I'm with you on this, Mini isn't about boot space and in fact, if a mini has any kind of a boot it isn't a mini
    You mean like your countryman ?!?!?

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    You mean like your countryman ?!?!?
    I didn't get it because of it's boot space

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    As I said, not an 'Anti' comment re. the 'big' cars, just a reflection on where the marque is now, compared to when it began.

BTW Alan, Re 'Booted' Minis: I give you the Riley ELF (no better name!) and the Wolseley Hornet!

Riley Elf.jpgWolseley Hornet.jpg

I've just worked out how to make the pictures BIGGER!
    Last edited by ELFMAN; 17th March 2013 at 08:38 PM.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!