MINI Paceman Launch - Sat 16th March 2013

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Seen my first Paceman on the road yesterday (think it was out for a quick shake down from JC's) and have to say on the road they look great. Going to pop my head in at JC's over the weekend to see it close up but first impressions are good!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

MINIme:)
    have forked out a fortune this week and so I am struggling to justify the petrol cost to go across Craig I also need to do a ton of work and put my house back together. Gutted, I'd have loved to come over. Need to hassle them actually that I'm not getting any notification of events. I need put on their mailing list.

LadyR
    So? What do you think?? I was pretty much in the NO camp, but have just been in for a coffee and a snoop in Inverness, I want one. Photos definitely don't do justice to the little things, it's not exactly 'mini' but in terms of a more practical vehicle, it's spot on for me. :)

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Be interesting to see it on the road.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

I just come back from having a nosey at my dealers and I really like it their one is a White/Black SD in the showroom 2+2 seat configuration (all leather), no on the road demonstrator available just yet but I have to say I am impressed with the new Paceman, looks to me (being in a hatch) to have loads of bootspace too and it feels massive inside as well.

I also managed to get a road test of a JCW Countryman as well, and all I can say is Ohhhhh yesssssss , really really nice. Just a shame it was snowing so I could not give it the beans so to speak but I am still very impressed the JCW CM.

Car
    Mini Cooper Roadster Midnight Black & Mini Coupe Cooper, Pepper White
    Liked it. The one we saw was Lightning Blue with a white roof, Cooper S, leather etc. No demo in yet.

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"

Attached Images Attached Images

Robbo
    I really want one..

MINIme:)
    cor i want a boot like that!! I am struggling with this one on a nearly daily basis now cos of the stuff I have to lug around. Maybe in a few years...!!

LadyR
    The boot is ace, my first plan was to jump in. Always good to know you can fit a body in the boot if need be. Still don't think the photos do it justice. Hoping to get a spin in it this week- I'd say its the car that would keep me from moving away from mini when I grow up and need a sensible car.