MINI Paceman Launch - Sat 16th March 2013

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    All,

I'm going to pop along to our sponsor Peter Vardy MINI on Sat 16th To have a look at the new model. I'll be leaving Denny @13:00hrs to go thro and welcome anyone else to join me, or meet up for a natter when we get there.

Reply to thread if your going to pop along

1. Craig & Jude
    2. Joanna

MINIme:)
    yeah I'm going to try and come just don't judge me when you see the state of my car.

Car
    No judging lol

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Working. :(

But, I'm taking one out and putting it through it's paces two days later. Expect a full road report.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Working. :(

But, I'm taking one out and putting it through it's paces two days later. Expect a full road report.
    Shame you can't make it. :(

Looking forward to the road report

Car
    Mini Cooper Roadster Midnight Black & Mini Coupe Cooper, Pepper White
    Got a call from Harry Fairbairn tonight to see what time we want a test drive on Sat. 10 o'clock it is then

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnShiv View Post
    Got a call from Harry Fairbairn tonight to see what time we want a test drive on Sat. 10 o'clock it is then

MINIme:)
    you guys totally entirely misunderstood the intention of my comment. Which meant "I live on my own, I only have one vehicle in the household." That was the entirety of what it meant. I would love to have access to a bigger car as well as the mini. It would be damn helpful with the stuff I've been carting about recently, but I don't. I wasn't slating anyone AT ALL. I would never EVER indicate that anyone didn't work damn hard for their cars or that anyone didn't deserve what they had. I wouldn't dream of being so misinformed, judgemental or rude. I know how hard I worked for mine and I know that the majority of people are the same. The fact that two cars would be a luxury to me is relative to my position, not to anyone else's. Have as many cars as you like - you deserve them!

Mr Nice :-) & Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    I would never EVER indicate that anyone didn't work damn hard for their cars
    Whoa! Steady. Don't let Giz fool you. He does hee haw. He just manages to look good doing it.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Col View Post
    Whoa! Steady. Don't let Giz fool you. He does hee haw. He just manages to look good doing it.
    Don't forget the cinema i have tucked up my sleeve for making those extra millions