Movie MINI Meats! Sunday 26th May 2013

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Movie run for me, if I am welcome 😜

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Aw SNAP!

Do you know what the start/end is for the Thistle Run this year?

Edit: Just saw your thread about the Thistle Run.
    According to the Mini Clan, the run starts at Calderglen Country Park near East Kilbride and head out to Troon.

I would like to do both, but if the majority of folk are just interested in the Movie Run then I understand. Hope you all have a fun time while I pootle along to (hopefully sunny) Troon.
    Last edited by d.oxley72; 27th February 2013 at 05:39 PM.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Would like to come but were away that weekend, missing the thistle run too! Have a great run

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    F56 Challenge 210,F56 JCW ,Mini F54 SD,GR Yaris ,BMW M2
    Movie run for me please.
    Martin plus one(James aka Harrythedog)
    Thanks

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Plenty enough folk happy to do this run over the Thistle Run, so we'll make this a deffo.

I know a few of folks are "mebbies" but nearer the time, I'll probably get folk to re-confirm anyway. Especially if there's a lunch option to commit to.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

brooner1
    Are newbies allowed?

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by brooner1 View Post
    Are newbies allowed?
    Absolutely. Good to have you on board.

Car
    A wee update to this run...

We are planning to meet in Galashiels in the morning - exact time TBC, then we'll do half of the "Heart Of The Borders" run, lunch at a local eatery - still TBC, then head into the cinema for the matinee performance of Fast & Furious 6. The film is rated 12A so if any of you have kids, they will be welcome and able to view the film.

Because it's a public performance, we can't admit you all for free. Sorry. We have to account for all the bodies in the hall and can be audited and checked.

However, there's nothing to stop us heavily discounting entry for a group like this, so we're happy to admit everyone for CHILD UNDER 3 price. So, you'll need £3.50 IF you want to watch the movie. Bear in mind, the movie is optional. After the film (or after lunch if you don't want to do the movie) the day is over and you can all head off.

For those who are on the list as attending, could you please let me know if you now CAN'T attend, so I can get an idea for lunch numbers.

More details this weekend.

Looking forward to this.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    A wee update to this run...

We are planning to meet in Galashiels in the morning - exact time TBC, then we'll do half of the "Heart Of The Borders" run, lunch at a local eatery - still TBC, then head into the cinema for the matinee performance of Fast & Furious 6. The film is rated 12A so if any of you have kids, they will be welcome and able to view the film.

Because it's a public performance, we can't admit you all for free. Sorry. We have to account for all the bodies in the hall and can be audited and checked.

However, there's nothing to stop us heavily discounting entry for a group like this, so we're happy to admit everyone for CHILD UNDER 3 price. So, you'll need £3.50 IF you want to watch the movie. Bear in mind, the movie is optional. After the film (or after lunch if you don't want to do the movie) the day is over and you can all head off.

For those who are on the list as attending, could you please let me know if you now CAN'T attend, so I can get an idea for lunch numbers.

More details this weekend.

Looking forward to this.

Andy we will be there. Megan won't as shes working.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Andy we will be there. Megan won't as shes working.
    No bother. Thanks for the update.