Movie MINI Meats! Sunday 26th May 2013

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sounds fun, but I plan to do the Thistle Run on that day, sorry .

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by d.oxley72 View Post
    Sounds fun, but I plan to do the Thistle Run on that day, sorry .
    Aw SNAP!

Do you know what the start/end is for the Thistle Run this year?

Edit: Just saw your thread about the Thistle Run.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    OK Folks, a wee spanner in the works. My original planned date for this run is the same date as the Mini Clan's Thistle Run. The past few Thistle Run's have not generated a great turn out from NMS members - not that there is anything wrong with the Clan's Run.

This year's Thistle Run goes from East Kilbride to Troon.

There's already enough foll signed up to this run to make it worth while. But I don't want to cause you a dilemma. So, those who have already signed up, can you say if you would prefer to do the Thistle Run rather than this run. If the majority would prefer to do the Thistle Run, I'll reschedule this run.

Let me know all your thoughts.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

MINIme:)
    mibbbae aye

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Movie run for us Andy
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Movie would be fine for me :)
    New sig coming soon

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Not been to the thistle run since 2008 and don't see me hurrying back anytime soon....

Movie Run for us

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Sounds like a great run Andy and local to me too but Im planning on having my classic on the road in time for the Thistle Run, otherwise I would have come.

I would still love for you to show the proper original Italian Job at the cinema one day.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Could you put me down as a 'maybe' Andy (need to check dates for various things), but I'm not queueing for friggin' DOUGHNUTS!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Just for info - that's the Edinburgh marathon day, so a wee heads-up for traffic etc.

And you'll all be there at the finish in Musselburgh to cheer me on, won't you.......?

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs