Playstation 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Is looking very likely.

Had the same PS3 since launch day, so looking forward to seeing what Sony can do with the new kit. Hopefully online play will be a bit more reliable.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    With a bit of luck there won't be any of that talk about gamers having a one time code to enter to play a new game like the rumour going around about the new Xbox.
    Means that nobody will be able to play second hand games on them!
    Not like MS are poor is it??

Or Sony for that matter

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Looking forward to it as well I still have the one I got of gizmo original fat ps3
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Im looking forward to this. I don't know if I will get one on launch day, usually the launch games are failry rubbish so will wait until a game takes my fancy before I get one.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Only Played on my mates wee ones Xbox360 and PS3 but never owned one. Came close as my PC is ancient cica 2004 and I don’t play games on it anymore. They have had some good offers in PS3 and with the new LCD TV I’ve been tempted a good few times.

I’ve always been impressed with the consoles, easy to use and the games considering the age of the machines is fantastic. Considering when the last one was out there has to be a huge jump to the new one. Pity as far as I can see its not backward compatible with PS3 games.

But bit the bullet and decided I’d rather have an expensive new top end Overclockers PC that will hopefully last me years and get back into online games with DayZ, Simcity, Elite, ARMA III and the new C&C game.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

I have had my Xbox 360 since launch, this is number two as the first bit the bullet with the red ring of death, yes frustrating!
    My 7 year old has a 360 also.

However, i also have a PS3, (this is the second)
    i was always a PS man, having had numerous PS1 and PS2 units. Switched to Xbox and it is the best thing i done, now don't all boo just yet...!

Xbox is better at gaming, plain and simple, Where the PS3 wins, is media, it's just better at it, hence why i have both.

Will i be buying the new PS4, in short no.... But the new Xbox yes, i feel like MS have just put more development into it at this stage, and with the Kinect i think it will be hard to beat in the next gen race.

What ticks me off about Sony, is they have really recently announced news of the PS4 coming to light, when details got out about new MS Xbox last year, Sony said nothing in the pipeline, yet now they seem to be saying oh yeah we are making one, and it's going to be out holidays 2013.
    Big launch day comes around, they've been building it up for a while, and bang, here is our new controller...... Eh, what......... wheres the PS4, you can tell us all about the chipset but what about the unit Mr Sony, what the hell does it look like, thats what we all want to see, and the response, oh we wanted to show the new dualshock 4 controller as it's great (and following the same chunkiness of the xbox controller) we don't want it to get boring by showing you everything all at once...... In other words, we weren't ready for our own launch day.....

And, slightly worryingly, they paraded game developers on the stage, yet a few of the big players weren't there??
    It's the games that make the consoles, surely bumping something out in a hurry just to make it to market before MS, means that developers just wont have the time to put into the games and therefore the launch games will suffer, no?

Am i wrong??, can you tell i am flattened by Sony's big announcement??
    The Launch of the PS3, hacked me off with delays no end, hence why i could wait for the next gen and went to Xbox 360, i wonder just how much of a following they lost.
    Sometimes, i like to sit on the floor, pull my knees up to my chest, wrap my arms around my legs and tuck my head in.

Why?.......Because that's how i roll.

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post

But bit the bullet and decided I’d rather have an expensive new top end Overclockers PC that will hopefully last me years and get back into online games with DayZ, Simcity, Elite, ARMA III and the new C&C game.
    Went the Overclockers route a couple of years back and got a hefty quad core AMD Barebones kit off them
    Upgraded the RAM a bit and added a 250gb HD (cheeky wee 1TB external drive on the side) and a fairly high end graphics card (for then) and built the lot into a nice big gaming case.. luvverly!
    Need a new monitor now tho, as at the flat it was thru the 40" telly.. This crappy wee 15" one just isn't doing it justice! haha

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by G17RDY View Post
    Xbox is better at gaming, plain and simple
    In what way?

is this going to be another PS3/Xbox bashing thread

Well Im a PS fan and have always been all the way from the original to now and I guess the future ones will all end up here at some point too, I prefer their controller so much more than the Xbox one which is just insanely huge and the fact that you HAVE TO PAY to get online on the Xbox is just a joke (no I'm NOT laughing), why should people have to pay xyz for the console itself and then xyz for the games they want and to add insult to injury pay xyz for the privelage of playing these expensive games on your expensive Xbox online!!

SONY = win win as far as I'm concerned, so bring on the 4th gen
    XBOX =

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    is this going to be another PS3/Xbox bashing thread

Well Im a PS fan and have always been all the way from the original to now and I guess the future ones will all end up here at some point too, I prefer their controller so much more than the Xbox one which is just insanely huge and the fact that you HAVE TO PAY to get online on the Xbox is just a joke (no I'm NOT laughing), why should people have to pay xyz for the console itself and then xyz for the games they want and to add insult to injury pay xyz for the privelage of playing these expensive games on your expensive Xbox online!!

SONY = win win as far as I'm concerned, so bring on the 4th gen
    XBOX =
    ^^^^^^ this
    New sig coming soon