Genuine Mini iPod Roof decals.. : )

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Was clearing out some stuff at the weekend and came across these. There's 2 identical sheets of peel off / stick on decals for iPods.
    anybody wants them, chuck me a PM with your address and I'll post them to you.

Sounds like the boss is putting her boot down and given you a boot up the hoop...

IF STILL AVAILABLE CAN U POST TO ME. I WILL DONATE TO A CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE. THANKS. SCOTT. 07816258241

Car
    Full on JCW!! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by fartypants11 View Post
    IF STILL AVAILABLE CAN U POST TO ME. I WILL DONATE TO A CHARITY OF YOUR CHOICE. THANKS. SCOTT. 07816258241
    Sorry! Should have seen this sooner!
    PM me your address and I'll get them in the post to you!

No worries about a donation, they were a freebie from Mini..

SCOTT MACKAY 5 SHAWFAIR FARM COTTAGES DALKEITH. EH22 1SG.