Clearout of Some Bits

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Smitty
    Hello

As the MINI is now gone, I have no need for these bits and want them to go to a good home so here we go....

1 x Richbrook MINI tax disc holder - Special Edition - #034 (Tax Disc not included!!) - old style without "twist off" back - £5

1 x Honda Civic Stubby Aerial - £5 - SOLD

2 x Standard MINI front Spotlights (without bulbs or bolts) - £5

1 x 400ml Tin of Plastidip - unused - £8

1 x Set of BMW front mudguards with fitting screws - unused - £10

1 x Tailpipe tip for standard Cooper/One exhaust - good condition, no rust - £10

1 x Chrome Boot Handle with bulbs - £5

1 x Mont Blanc Roof Rack - with all fittings and instructions. In good condition - it has been used so has marks from bike racks that we attatched but is "structuraly" sound - £35

1 x BMW MINI Chip Stick kit for Pure Silver Mini - brand new, never used - £4

1 x BMW MINI Astro Black Spray Kit with Lacquer - brand new, never used - £5

1 x Alloy Patina 3 Piece Dash (originally bought from Gismo on here and then never fitted) - like new - £20 - SOLD

1 x Set of Side Repeter black surrounds and clear lense - 2 x orange bulbs included - £10

All specific MINI bits were bought to fit an R50 so if my memory serves me correct, any car specific part will fit R50 and R53 models, however I'm sure the hardcore MINI experts on here will be able to advise.

More pictures of any of the items can be sent on/uploaded if required.

I live down in Nottingham now, but will be willing to post any of the items providing we can work out something for the costs. Alternatively, I'm up in Edinburgh in two weekends time for the Rugby so could arrange pickup from Edinburgh or Brechin (as will be meeting parents and can hand stuff on to them to take home).

Let me know if you need further details or pictures on any of the items. Everything will be clean and shinny before sent out - all a bit dusty right now from sitting in the garage for a year!

Cheers

Smitty
    Last edited by Smitty; 10th February 2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Pictures Added

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Gonna need some pictures to go with the for sale items

Smitty
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Gonna need some pictures to go with the for sale items
    You were too quick Alan...I was on it

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Ill take the stubby arial. Just add postage and ill cover it.

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Ill take the stubby arial. Just add postage and ill cover it.
    Craig,s been on the sauce again ............... he does,nt really want your ariel, his GP is staying standard

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    jcw cooper s
    Hi if you would take £30 posted for the dash and the side repeater surrounds i will take them

thanks
    bob

Smitty
    Quote Originally Posted by minibob View Post
    Hi if you would take £30 posted for the dash and the side repeater surrounds i will take them

thanks
    bob
    You have a PM Minibob

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Dam I wanted the dash if it falls thro I will take it
    New sig coming soon

C7HCO
    hi, i could be interested in the roof bars, i have the thule snowboard carrier, not sure if it would fit tho, do you know size of the bars, cheers Ewen

Smitty
    Not sure of width of the bars but I can check when home tonight - guess would be about 2inches deep, 1 inch tall. Think they are pretty standard for roof bars. I had both Mont Blank and Thule bike carriers attached to it at one point.

Do you have a picture or a web link to a picture of your snowboard carrier - that would maybe help work out if it fits.