Malware Warning

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Is anyone else having trouble with Malware warning when using the site.
    I keep getting this warning. Using Chrome browser. Don't get it on my phone using Tapatalk

"Danger: Malware Ahead!Google Chrome has blocked access to this page on www.newminiscotland.co.uk.
    Content from www.reachercreatures.com, a known malware distributor, has been inserted into this web page. Visiting this page now is very likely to infect your computer with malware.
    Malware is malicious software that causes things like identity theft, financial loss and permanent file deletion."

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Been on Firefox for ages after Chrome started playing up.

But nothing showing here off FF.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Traffic Light Racer
    Car
    jcw cooper s
    yeah getting it with chrome to

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    OK Folks... www. reachercreatures .com is a site I used to own and I used to use it for internet based storage of all my pics. I sold the site and URL to the current owner over two years ago. However, I haven't updated the links to images from runs and threads from years ago. So with all the talk of NMS being 10 years old and Stoney starting a thread asking "what was your first run", folk are viewing threads with these old pics in them and for some reason Google ain't happy with that site.

I genuinely don't know what the problem is, but I have emailed the new owner to alert her to the malware warning. To be honest that url simply points to the main site for the author Lee Child and that site is fine, so I really can't see why/how reachercreatures is causing a problem.

You have the option to proceed. And I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be safe to proceed but I genuinely don't know (somehow) if reachercreatures. com has become infected maliciously.

More as I know it.

AndyP

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    For those still having this problem.

I have confirmation from the owner of Reachercreatures .com that this is a historical problem Google had with the parent site; www .leechild .com The owner of both sites have requested Google amend their records as there IS NO ISSUE whatsoever with their sites.

I'm not going to say "it's all safe" because I don't own www. reachercreature .com so can't vouch for it's safety. But all things seem to point to the fact this is an old problem and should not still be showing as an issue with Google.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto