MINI Sales Executive here for the banter :-)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Car
    F56 MINI COOPER S Thunder grey
    welcome along shannon enjoy our forum
    i buoght my mini from eastern

F56 MINI Cooper S, thunder grey, john cooper works body kit colour coded jcw pro front splitters Maxton design roof spoiler extensions, JCW rear bumper diffuser, wheel arches side skirts, fuel cap, heads up display, black door handles headlamp and tail light trims, ac schnitzer front splitter maxton design side skirt extensions, ultra racing strut brace

Drifter
    Hi Shannon

Welcome to New Mini Scotland...

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Shannon :)

I'm one of Susan's customers at Eastern, bought all 3 mini's from Susan there. can't fault sales department, always great with me! :)
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Euan, that's a much better investment than a mini. My bottle of 25year old Bunnahabhain is now selling at £225. Sioban bought it for me last year for £125. But of course the real win is when we "write it off"........ (decide to open it.)

Car
    R60 Cooper S all4 in light white and JCW body kit
    Welcome Shannon. I was a regular in the dealership when looking for my Lou and also trying to convince the parents that a Countryman is a better investment than a BMW crossover.
    Gone is Lou on to pastures new!
    Mable the light white Countryman Cooper S all4 is now with me. JCW Exterior pack, Full heated leather, Sunroofs, Media system with Harman Kardon audio, Climate Control.

MINIme:)
    nice to have you on board Shannon Make yourself at home!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Hi Shannon, welcome to NMS!

I have bought two of my Mini's from John Clark Aberdeen and one from Blue Bell Wilmslow. I cannot fault the sales department at JC, have always been pretty decent with me, especially John and Mark. The service department on the other hand. They used to be terrible, and now I would say they were a solid average at best. Blue Bell was terrific, cannot fault them at all. If they were not so far away I'd do all of my business with them.

Looking forward to seeing your input on here from the sales side.

Neil
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Shannon, welcome to the site!
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Resident old yin.
    Welcome to the site Shannon.

Bought my first Mini from eastern in 2002 and my second in Stirling mainly because they were a site sponsor and their sales exec was active on here.

Bought my last 2 from Vardy. I found them much more straight forward and up front to deal with than Eastern when shopping for the S I bought in 2009.

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4

A bit more feedback you can take back to management if you wish.

If a customer comes in asking about a £37,000 JCW Countryman and if you are going to get a demonstrator in, it might be better to take them seriously rather than virtually laughing at them and dismissing them as not worthy of proper attention.

Just sayin'

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto