Scottish Car Show 21st July 2013

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnShiv View Post
    We probably won't make the show, but you are more than welcome to borrow the gazebo again. Although, I noted Elfman's desire to upgrade to a marquee Can't help you there
    Daryl that would be fantastic thank you. Shame you cant make the show it's a good day out.

Quote Originally Posted by G17RDY View Post
    This sounds like it could be fun and a good way to meet some of you, i'll check my diary.

Where is the car show held?
    Forgort to put that in the first thread. The show is held at Ingilston. It's a great way for you to meet new faces and to show off your new car.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnShiv View Post
    We probably won't make the show, but you are more than welcome to borrow the gazebo again. Although, I noted Elfman's desire to upgrade to a marquee Can't help you there
    Top Man Daryl!
    You'll have to get working on the Marquee for next year though...

ps I'll be wearing a silly hat all day this time - after getting my napper toasted during the day last year (which I only noticed at the end of the day...) It was quite handy the following morning though, as I had a fry-up - on my head.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

William, can you put Mom and I on your list please. 21st July is the last day of the Muirfield Open so we may be staying elsewhere, as we are probably going to let our house out. Will just mean we will have to be a bit more organised re bbq and food etc.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Malcolm and Sioban, let me just say...

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    put me down if there is space :)
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    William, can you put Mom and I on your list please. 21st July is the last day of the Muirfield Open so we may be staying elsewhere, as we are probably going to let our house out. Will just mean we will have to be a bit more organised re bbq and food etc.
    1 or 2 cars this year Malcolm?

Quote Originally Posted by T5LLC View Post
    put me down if there is space :)
    Both added. No problems with spaces Leanne.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

William, put us down for the 2 cars as we will need The Van to bring all the gear and food..........lol. Gives both Moms the chance to do their "5 loaves and fishes" miracle, yet again.

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Both added. No problems with spaces Leanne.
    thank you
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    William, put us down for the 2 cars as we will need The Van to bring all the gear and food..........lol. Gives both Moms the chance to do their "5 loaves and fishes" miracle, yet again.
    Great Malcolm. There is never a shortage of food.

MINIme:)
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Great Malcolm. There is never a shortage of food.
    understatement