Mini One R56 Remap questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidal Buffoon View Post
    I take it they are effectively putting a Cooper engine map on it? Same strategy as with the R50 One.
    I think that was easier, as the R50 One was a deliberately detuned Cooper. I'm sure it's not as easy to get the instant 25bhp on the R56

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Cooper S
    Quote Originally Posted by Mon the fish View Post
    I'd ask for dyno figures for your specific car before and after, and a refund if it doesn't do what they say
    Absolutely.

Thanks for the responses so far.

I will give etune in Falkirk a phone tomorrow.

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    Leanne would definitely concur with that!
    oh yes Joanna hehe we're just talking about the map just now actually lol
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Theory Test Pass
    Car
    Mini Cooper S
    Still after any information on remapping a 2010 Mini One as I have had no luck to date.