05 handbrake/run flat surround

R7 ETH
    Has anyone managed to get the part codes for the new handbrake surround and tray as fitted to the 05 models ?
    handbrake storage

3GGG
    Not yet , but your dealer will probably be able to look it up for you - let us know what you find.

Not got the code but I thought about trying this mod to my 03 MINI. Only thing is that the runflat reset button has now been moved to the side of the drivers seat, so might make things a bit awkward regarding wiring.

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    The tray is very slim ie little depth to it, not much use for anything other than putting a few coppers in it (money variety). The ashtray still makes the best change holder!

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

R7 ETH
    I just hate the bit of carpet that you see as it always gets dirty

lightbody
    When I sat in the dealer's car, I thought this part and the whole handbrake console thing looked cheaper than the original design with just the carpet there...

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Its just a bit of cheap, almost useless plastic. I preferred the carpet too.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.