Ferrari at it again!!

I tell you what Ferrari are SUCH bad losers, I mean during that last race in Brazil, it was Alonso AND ONLY HIM who complained about supposed debris on the track which then brought the safety car out which then brough Alonso back up to the front pack, if that safety car had not come out he would not have evefinished where he did.

NOW they pull this Vettel illegal manouvre mallarky which the FIA have just confirmed that there was nothing wrong with Vettels overtake.

Ferrari you can go do one

it's a shame they are acting like this what with their great motor racing history, just seems like these days in F1 they are scrapping the barrel to do what ever they can to get things their way. They are not doing there name or reputation any good at all.

This is all IMHO only, not looking yo cause an argument or anything just saying it as I see it

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    I tell you what Ferrari are SUCH bad losers, I mean during that last race in Brazil, it was Alonso AND ONLY HIM who complained about supposed debris on the track which then brought the safety car out which then brough Alonso back up to the front pack, if that safety car had not come out he would not have evefinished where he did.

NOW they pull this Vettel illegal manouvre mallarky which the FIA have just confirmed that there was nothing wrong with Vettels overtake.

Ferrari you can go do one

it's a shame they are acting like this what with their great motor racing history, just seems like these days in F1 they are scrapping the barrel to do what ever they can to get things their way. They are not doing there name or reputation any good at all.

This is all IMHO only, not looking yo cause an argument or anything just saying it as I see it
    Yeah, I was truely gutted for Alonso (even though I'm not a fan) because he drove the wheels off that car all year and I cannot recall him making a mistake of his own doing. I did hear Vettel complain about the debris also so I don't think it was all Alonso. That said, I think it's a shame that they cannot just accept that they lost. Shake hands, and get back on it come March next year!!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

I'm not condoning Ferrari's actions, but if he had overtaken under yellows, then he had to face punishment. Yellow flags are there to protect the marshalls, and drivers must obey them for marshalls safety.

If he was guilty and not punished, then it would condone dangerous driving IMO.

Lot's of IF's there...

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    The footage i saw clearly showed Vettel overtake on a yellow flag, i don't care who wins or loses out, i just want consistency in the rules

The Dogfather
    There is a green flag being waved by a marshall (hard to see him) but at the sme time Vettel’s in car display was still showing yellow. According to what I’ve read the marshall’s flag takes precedence. So he won it fair and square.

I agree with the comments if it had been an illegal pass there should have been a penalty though.

The only problem I have with F1 rules are the subjective judgements that they come up with. Mind you they seem to be more consistent now that Mad Max has moved on.

It was really close, Alonso proved what a great driver he is. I would love to see him and Hamilton in the same machinery again.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Lucky with his in car camera and the mass of media coverage he was easily cleared to have done the right thing. Its great having all the media cameras on board to give the drivers view for purely the spectacle to see what the driver experiences but it comes in handy when F1 throws up a possible mistake by a driver that can be put beyond doubt due to the great coverage.

Well done Vettel for winning is fair a square, no fake Gearbox trouble for your team mate needed! I have to actually say before I did not really have any preference on teams but now I feel I’d back anyone over the prancing horse.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!