more info on the f56

Page 104 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1053
    The fact it's on the M models leads to me suspect it will be

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

Quote Originally Posted by Gismo View Post
    Absolutely, first thing people will see is that butt ugly front end and then you in the driving seat
    Not if you buy yourself a large brown paper bag and shove it over head after applying two holes large enough to look out of to see where your going

Easy solution is to just buy a Cooper and boycott the S

I think the Cooper will fulfill most peoples needs anyway and IMHO it looks SO much better than the S simply because of those hideous front and rear bumper extension thingymajigs

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    I've now seen 2 F56 on the road a cooper and a PW S and have to say they were both lovely. Really liked the S in pepper white
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Resident old yin.
    That's good William. Haven't spotted any myself yet.

Banned
    Car
    F56 Cooper S
    I haven't seen an F56 yet either. At least they're instantly recognisable with the new daylights

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    I spotted a PW Cooper on the M9 on Friday night. I also spotted a Thunder Grey F56 on Tuesday at Barnton, I spotted it in the distance and although I thought it may possibly have been an F56 I couldn't be 100% till I was about 200yds from it. It's certainly grown on me and tbh I can't wait till the JCW is released, might even wait to see if they build a GP3

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_JCW View Post
    I spotted a PW Cooper on the M9 on Friday night. I also spotted a Thunder Grey F56 on Tuesday at Barnton, I spotted it in the distance and although I thought it may possibly have been an F56 I couldn't be 100% till I was about 200yds from it. It's certainly grown on me and tbh I can't wait till the JCW is released, might even wait to see if they build a GP3
    GP is traditionally a run out model so will have a wait a while
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2018 Cooper S Works 210
    Ahhh learn something new every day.

Resident old yin.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnaj1dlh View Post
    I haven't seen an F56 yet either. At least they're instantly recognisable with the new daylights
    sadly, they won't all have these. They are an expensive option that come with led headlights.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Really liked the S in pepper white
    Shut up! I'm not getting one!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!