BTCC news

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fab news, hope you have a great time, remember to keep us up to speed,, on how it all goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    This really is AWESOME news for you. Looking forward to hearing how you do. And really hope it turns into a ride next year. I know you have your sights set on USA, but I'm sure you wouldn't knock back a BTCC ride competing in 2013, would you?

A.
    , however, will this make you less of a Plato supporter if Chris was to get a BTCC drive?
    Stephen & Allyson

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"

, however, will this make you less of a Plato supporter if Chris was to get a BTCC drive?

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Ecosse View Post

I'd certainly rather be supportive of a friend than someone I don't know. Best case would be Chris gets a seat in an MG so I cheer them both on.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    I'd certainly rather be supportive of a friend than someone I don't know. Best case would be Chris gets a seat in an MG so I cheer them both on.

A.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Good luck Chris
    New sig coming soon

Car
    R56 JCW and various race MINI's
    Thanks for your messages :)

Still buzzing from yesterday

The car was awesome to drive, it was my first experience with a sequential box!

I was hoping for a dry test day, but the circuit was really damp from the night before and with hardly any cars on track (5 or 6) plus being cold, it was never going to dry up quickly. I spent a few sessions on old wets, Felt at home in the car straight away.

The conditions were similar to FP1 from the Silverstone national race. I did a 65.7 which would have been a comfortable top 10 time, I was pleased.

Chris James then went out to play for a few hours then I got a used slick tyre run in with 10 mins to go, the track was still greasy and I spent about 5 laps getting heat into the tyres and I did 1 flying lap before the chequered flag came out and I did a 61.4

It gave me a taster of what the cars would be like to drive in a proper dry day with new boots.

http://www.thecheckeredflag.co.uk/20...ith-knox-test/

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Shame about the conditions, but, another one off the bucket list

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Sounds like you had a top day . Fingers crossed you get a drive in the BTCC or stateside

Chris. sounds like you had a great day and the people that matter were impressed. Hate to think their decision would come down to money rather than talent. Fingers crosssed.