Valencia MotoGP

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    An amazing final race with many talking points.
    Personally for me, just wished the race had been a lot closer, but, really enjoyed the fantasy league this year and finished a creditable 671th from an unknown amount, certainly many more pages after my name

Roll on Tuesday when we'll find out if Rossi still has the edge when testing begins for next years teams, bikes and riders

Yeah that was a great race I personally would have liked to have seen Casey on the rostrum for his last ever GP race but the podium will do

I did a when I saw Crutchlow exit the race in what I consider to be a lucky escape seeing as he never got himself tangled up in the chain or wheel etc

Dani P did an amazing job in that race and gets credit where it's due.

I'll bet Vale will be SO looking forward to Tuesday and getting back onto a proper bike worthy of his talent and I cannot wait and I am DEFINATELY going to have to try save some pennies up so I can go watch him race live somewhere in 2013

Will be very interesting to see how the rookies do next year in the GP class, especially Marquez who weighs about as much as a bag of flour.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    It was a good race. I groaned when Cal binned it tho as is seemed that just a wee twitch and he was off..!! Marquez will need to cool it a bit in the big class or he will be eating gravel for the whole season...!!
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'