Looking to buy a Cooper S

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Test Passed
    Car
    golf gti edition 30
    aye I am leaning towards the Edinburgh one for the BMW warranty tbh, just a long 3-4 hour drive that's offputting especially if I find a niggle or 2. What would be great if a forum buddy in Edinburgh could have a quick look on my behalf, in exchange for a few beer tokens :)

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by nickyboy View Post
    aye I am leaning towards the Edinburgh one for the BMW warranty tbh, just a long 3-4 hour drive that's offputting especially if I find a niggle or 2. What would be great if a forum buddy in Edinburgh could have a quick look on my behalf, in exchange for a few beer tokens :)
    I shall have a look tomorrow for you, first day back at work after 3 weeks off due to health so I'll be finishing early enough to nip along :)
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

Test Passed
    Car
    golf gti edition 30
    mate I love you!!!

I sent you a PM, in fact I may have sent 2 lol the message isnt appearing in Sent so not sure if I did send it. Unless it doesnt appear until you have read it?

Car
    R58 2012 JCW Coupe
    Got it
    eTune'd Mini JCW Coupe

Leanne :) xo

MINIme:)
    don't think it defaults to saving sent messages but there's an option somewhere in your settings if you want them to save.

Test Passed
    Car
    golf gti edition 30
    Yep all sorted now. Liking this forum a lot, hopefully I will be a fully fledged Mini owning member soon

Drifter
    Hi Nick

Welcome to New Mini Scotland...

Nice choice of Mini, but I'm not sure that it is a Cherished Mini as sold in BMW Franchise garages as if you buy a cherished mini it comes with the following...

And remember, not every used MINI is a Cherished MINI and only a Cherished MINI comes with:

12 months MINI unlimited mileage warranty
    12 months MINI Emergency Service cover
    12 months MOT (6 months N.I)
    Independent mileage and history check
    Full service history

Just thought I'd highlight this as I notice that the one your looking at you have to pay for a Car Care Plan and everything might not be covered in this...
    Have you had a look at Peter Vardy who is one of our sponsors on http://www.petervardymini.co.uk/approved-used-mini - If you do decide to go to Peter Vardy ask for John Grey or John McKinstry, I'm sure they'll look after you...

Hope you get what your looking for...

Test Passed
    Car
    golf gti edition 30
    Thanks mate, I searched the cherished Mini website and this car wasn't on the list, but an approved 12 month BMW warranty will be as good? I mean they're the same dealerships?

I have my own breakdown cover so that's not a problem
    Last edited by nickyboy; 10th October 2012 at 11:55 PM.

Drifter
    Thanks mate, I searched the cherished Mini website and this car wasn't on the list, but an approved 12 month BMW warranty will be as good? I mean they're the same dealerships?

I have my own breakdown cover so that's not a problem
    As you say, its still part of the Eastern Group, and I've found them to be very helpful when I've been in, having your own breakdown as well will help as I now have mine through my insurance so you have this covered...

Hope it all works out for you, and Leanne finds more information regarding the Mini...

Test Passed
    Car
    golf gti edition 30
    Cheers pal! Such a bonus having someone else look at a car for you, forums are fantastic