Camskills Tyre Fitting

symo29
    Folks

I have 17" Runflats 205/45/17 and am looking to change them to Non Run Flats, think I have decided on the tyre but always up for suggestions recommendations etc

Hankook V12's

One thing tho, tried calling a couple of places who dont seem to be interested in putting the tyres on the rims.

Does anyone know who would be able to take off the old runflats and put the new tyres on for me.

Im in the west end of Glasgow

Thanks

Simon

If you google mytyres, have a look at their site and you should be able to get a list of fitters close to you.
    I bought a couple of tyres fronm them and got them fitted less than 3 miles away for £10 a tyre
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Test Passed
    Car
    golf gti edition 30
    What to do is (been doing this for years) is use BlackCircles.com, find out the cheapest fitter, and ring that garage direct and tell them BC quoted them as the cheapest, can you do cheaper for direct. You can ask about runflats

The Dogfather
    Best option I found for fitting tyres from Camskill was a mobile fitter.

Last tyre I had fitted was to our motorhome that was stranded on our drive (steep incline). The mobile guys fit tyres to lorries at the roadside so have all the kit you’d ever need.