Moved to Aberdeen

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Test Passed
    Car
    2003 Cooper S, silver, black stripes
    Hi

Moved to Aberdeen yesterday and brought my 2003 Cooper S in silver with black stripes with me. Keen to get involved in any meets and events and will hopefully join on the 14th of October for the run if that's ok.

Has anyone done any track days at Knockhill? My car is standard at the moment but would love to get involved with this. I did the Nurburgring a few weeks ago and have been hooked.

Also, do you do any stands or runs to car shows?

Cheers

Mike

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Welcome to the Site!

There is usually a few runs or meets arranged over the year and I know a few have been to car shows etc and have had a NMS stand or up to go to Knockhill for the MINI racing. It’s getting to the end of the season so there may only be a few things in the works but credit to the site and the members who make an effort to keep things like runs ticking over year after year.

Always nice to see wee pic of your car to introduce yourself (edit the plate out) and its all good.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Welcome to Nms

We do runs try the year there are not meany show in Scotland so we don't do a lot but it's all about organising them witch any one is welcome to do

As for track days we have done a few in the past but just getting them set up and enuf people to take part to make it worth while
    New sig coming soon

Car
    motorised
    Welcome to Aberdeen, Mike. Fit like?

Will keep a look out for you.

As for track days in Knockhill, not in a Mini but bikes a few times.
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

Welcome Mike, will keep an eye out for an 03 Cooper S in silver

I have a red Cooper S, first part of reg is G4
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

MINIme:)
    and to my hometown too. Am up to see my Mum a few times a year
    Fit like from me as well!

Test Passed
    Car
    2003 Cooper S, silver, black stripes
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2084.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	3758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2085.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	3759

Hopefully that should of uploaded the photos ok? After 550 miles to get here I thought it was due a clean before I took them.

The event at Knockhill on the 30th of September looks pretty good depending on what your into. They are hosting BDC which I have seen at Castle Combe, Donnington and Brands Hatch and is usually pretty good to watch. Here's the link for it: http://motorsport-events.knockhill.c...mpionships.php

Give me a shout if anyone is driving down from Aberdeen or wants to join on the way.

Was anyone driving a GP North on the A90 yesterday that ruined a silver S?

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Very nice I wish you and your S a happy move north!
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

LadyR
    Welcome to nms and welcome to Aberdeen! Not strictly home but close enough :) enjoy the a96

Where have you moved from ?
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI