Christmas Meet 25th November 2012

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Both added. Stoney will Christine be coming? Joanna there is parking so don't worry about that. I picked Beijing Banquet as its just off the bypass which is usaly cleared of snow and is on one of the main roads that the hospital use so again kept clear.
    Don't know as she works Sunday's
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Stick us down for this.
    Great added
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Drifter
    We would have loved to be able to come to this... ...But Santa's arriving at my work, ...Ho! Bloody Ho!... ...and everyone's made to work that weekend... Enjoy...

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Put us down as a maybe as we may be getting the keys to the new house around that time and as a result may be a bit busy, however we do still need to eat

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Put us down as a maybe as we may be getting the keys to the new house around that time and as a result may be a bit busy, however we do still need to eat
    No bother Ian added
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

MINIme:)
    cool thanks William

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Put me down for this one please Wills!
    Somebody has to lower the Festive tone, and it might as well be me Are we doing the Tinsel Hotpants again this year?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stoney View Post
    I was more meaning on the hills Jo as I ski in the winter on Sundays
    Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh! Get her with the fancy skiing! I should have known you might be 'On the Piste'
    Hope you can go though, because apart from anything else, I'll never find the place without my 'Guide Rob'
    Though Jo has SAT NAV, if I can actually remember where to meet her... and vice-versa!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Would all you folks from the west not be better taking the one car thus allowing the passengers to enjoy a festive adult beverage.

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Would all you folks from the west not be better taking the one car thus allowing the passengers to enjoy a festive adult beverage.
    That sounds like a good idea but rules me out of driving as only 2 seats
    New sig coming soon

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Aye, but who gets the 'Short Straw'? and the soft drinks... Maybe we could hire a MINI - Bus!!!!

'Rock/Paper/Scissors' anybody?

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!