Milltek Exhaust - R53 Mini Cooper S

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    '55 plate Cooper S Checkmate
    Can you post a vid of the sound..when it's hot? Looking on YouTube right now at the JCW milltek and scorpion. Just don't know what one to go for though.

Car
    2020 F56 Cooper S
    from what I could gather from looking through the vids and info I found on the net the Milltek is the quietest one, next would be the JCW and the loudest being the Scorpion but don't hold me to that. I went for the milltek and I am really pleased with it, sounds good when you are up the revs, not too loud to upset neighbours and no drone on the motorway.

Car
    Oh really...?! Jeezo. Now I'm more confused!! Lol tbh..apparently my cars already pretty loud as stock. So what's a deeper drone between a few neighbours it's all this chat about de-cats and all that just stresses me out lol

Car
    2020 F56 Cooper S
    It can be a bit like but I'm happy to keep the cat, the milltek is louder than stock and Id say a deeper tone too, but not so much that you need if your heading on the motorway for any length of time

Car
    Suppose that's all I'm looking for really. And a few more bangs. Time for more research! Lol

Car
    2017 F56 JCW & 2016 R60
    My local indy garage is quoting 550+vat to supply and fit. Will try and get him down a bit!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartin Martin View Post
    Suppose that's all I'm looking for really. And a few more bangs. Time for more research! Lol
    I know I'm biased , but what about PLAYMINI... ?
    My R53 JCW 210 never sounded better. Was pretty loud with the Playmini Manifold... but GOOD Loud!

Milltek's a great make and a safe bet though.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    Any vids?! How much...I'm honestly open to ideas. A just want one that looks good and sounds aweeeesome

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    No vids I'm afraid... but if you want awesome, the Playmini Manifold and exhaust certainly fits the bill. Ask anybody who heard my car!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    Hmmmmmm...I'll look into it buddy! Cheers. I'll search YouTube for any clips