SONG LYRICS

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Sponsor
    IT'S QUIZ TIME!
    below are lyrics from popular songs ranging from the sixties right up to present. Theres no prize, and i'm not sure how to make a winner, but just try and get them all. Copy the lyric and number, past it in your reply with answer. Easy. Ill mark up the right answers on the first page.

FOR THE BENEFIT OF LOW N LOUD1, AND OTHERS LIKE MINDED, SOME OF THESE 'TUNES/SONGS' MAY NOT QUALIFY AS ACTUAL MUSIC, DUE TO THEIR COMMERCIAL CRAPNESS! Please excuse this, and relax in the knowledge that this thread does not have sound!

[b]1. A little girl alone and so shy (Steve74) The last Waltz (Engelbert Humberdinck)

2. And I can't break through, there's no talking to you (DuncanStewart) Believe, Cher

3. And I find just one thing makes me forget (Nenah) Red, Red whiiiiyyyyiiiyyineeeee...UB40 (in her own words!)

4. And I love the thought of coming home to you (DuncanStewart) Simply Red, Fairground

5. And the way the sunlight plays upon her hair (DuncanStewart) Good Vibrations - Beach boys

6. And through it all she offers me protection (R7 ETH) wobbie williams angel

7. As long as anyone with hot blood can (Steve74) Billy Joel - Uptown Girl

8. At night I lock the doors, where no one else can see (Wul) Madonna - into the groove

9. But above all this, I wish you love (Nenah) AND I-e-I-e-I-e-I will always love uuuuuuuuuooooowwwwwww! Its the crack-is-whack bird - Whitney Houston (we have a problem!) (AGAIN,IN HER OWN WORDS!)

Also: (Steve74) I will always love you by Dolly Parton

10. But all you do is treat me bad,break my heart and leave me sad(BaztheMod) But all you do is treat me bad,break my heart and leave me sad

Diana Ross & The Supremes - Baby Love

11. Bye bye baby bye bye, don't cry honey don't cry (DuncanStewart) Save all your kisses for me, Brotherhood of Man

12. 'Cause I am your lady and you are my man (DuncanStewart) Power of Love, Celine Dion

13. Cos you said the brains I have went to my head (DuncanStewart) Don't Look Back in Anger, Oasis

14. 'Coz when you're halfway up, you're always halfway down (R7 ETH) celine dion think twice

15. Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for(R7 ETH) Bryan Adams everything i do

16. Every day is like survival,you're my lover, not my rival(MartinSullivan) Karma Chameleon - Culture Club

17. Far have I travelled and much have I seen (DuncanStewart) Mull of kintyre, Paul McCartney

18. For well you know that it’s a fool who plays it cool (DuncanStew

Sponsor
    example

30. I should have changed that stupid lock
    diana ross, i will survive.

R7 ETH
    37. Parklife, Blur

R7 ETH
    97 John Lennon Imagine

R7 ETH
    87 Band Aid do they know its xmas

R7 ETH