Do you really love your car ?

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That was on a few years back, there is group of them in the states. Trouble is he he's not faithful to his VW and goes after other cars at shows....
    There is a woman in love with the Goldengate Bridge and I mean loves the bridge!!!! Well the part she has of it comes in handy.

Don't get me wrong I like my Car, in fact after a month of it not getting washed I'll spend some hours doing that later if the rain keeps off but it does not turn me on...Oh wait was that an Aston that just passed I love them, look at those sexy curves....

Now that’s a thing of beauty, the lines, the curves, the stance and presence. Here the Girl looks not too bad either!
    Last edited by Stewart; 30th July 2012 at 11:22 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

MINIme:)
    there was a woman somewhere who was in love with a brick wall too....

we had a red metro when I was learning <3

love the dude's bear ears hat!

Well thank goodness l have a Cooper S
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    we had a red metro when I was learning
    Learning what???!!!!

Does this mean that the more Car Care Products you have, the more chance that you're a latent Massive Automotive Perv?

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

MINIme:)
    Learning to drive Elfers, LEARNING TO DRIVE!

and yes, probably.

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    "Wax on... Wax off" indeed.

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!