Shock news number 2.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Thoughts on Cal staying with Tech 3? Personally I'm delighted. Charlie Cox echoed my thoughts when he said that the Duc can kill careers. To me, although the Duc is a factory bike, its just not performing and I don't think Cal has finished behind a Duc this year (when he's stayed up right) Also means an all British Tech 3 squad for next year
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Yes I agree, best place for Cal is where he is right now

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quite pleased he's staying (even tho he didn't have any other option in the end ) as I think he's now getting the hang of what he needs to do to get up with the GOATs plus he'll be a great help for Bradley next year.
    Even happier Rossi's going back to Yamaha Hope he manages to mix it at the front again
    Just wish Casey and Ben would stay as we need more guys fighting at the front....next year will have a raft of newbies trying to make a name for themselves...!!!
    Talk is that Johnny Rae is to sit in for Stoner whilst he's away getting/recovering from his ankle surgery for the next 2/3 races with him getting a seat at Gressini in 2013
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Well......Ben Spies has just signed for Pramac Ducati for next year.....didn't see that one coming Doesn't appear to be putting people off riding the Ducati even after Rossi failed to make it work....strange Maybe Audi's involvement is something to do with it
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Time will tell Gordy, it's understandable why Rossi left, but, his riding style is way different to everyone else.

This may have as much impact as Spies being more able to adapt?

Only downside will be if the new guys ride the bike better than Rossi then folks will think less of Rossi's abolity

Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    Only downside will be if the new guys ride the bike better than Rossi then folks will think less of Rossi's abolity
    I'd just tell those poeple to 'Do one' and that Vale is the GOAT for a reason and thats the END of the story

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Think Vale had no choice but to move.....he still wants to beat Agostini's record of race wins to make him the most winningest racer off all time and time was against him at Ducati to do it.

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Think Vale had no choice but to move.....he still wants to beat Agostini's record of race wins to make him the most winningest racer off all time and time was against him at Ducati to do it.
    Absolutely agree and as I've said, he will be slated by the 46 haters if anyone can ride that awful Ducati

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gismo Man View Post
    he will be slated by the 46 haters if anyone can ride that awful Ducati
    It's weird ain't it....?? All the guys in motoGP are outstanding motorcycle riders yet some people just can see it as that.