Shock news number 2.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Ben Spies is leaving Yamaha at the end of this season

Rossi back at Yamaha next year.......mmmmmmm......think Audi, the new owners of Ducati, have promised him the moon on a string to stay at Ducati next year
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Wow! I'd love to see Rossi back on a competitive bike as it has been rather boring without him. In an ideal world I think we'd all like to see Cal in his seat for next season but I think it's gotta be either Dovi, Rossi or Nicky Hayden (the later being a REALLY long shot)
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Well.......it appears Hayden is very close to signing a 1 year extension to his Ducati contract......to be announced at Laguna so I hear
    Yamaha are keen to have Rossi back because of the dosh he will bring to the team. Yamaha have not had a lead sponsor since Rossi left....they've had to fund it all themselves

Rossi is quoted to have said its not about the money. He wants to beat Agostini's record of the number of race wins and if Ducati can't supply him with a bike to win on he'll jump to Yamaha I think. Lets be honest he's running out of time as he's no spring chicken
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gordy View Post
    Well.......it appears Hayden is very close to signing a 1 year extension to his Ducati contract......to be announced at Laguna so I hear
    Yamaha are keen to have Rossi back because of the dosh he will bring to the team. Yamaha have not had a lead sponsor since Rossi left....they've had to fund it all themselves

Rossi is quoted to have said its not about the money. He wants to beat Agostini's record of the number of race wins and if Ducati can't supply him with a bike to win on he'll jump to Yamaha I think. Lets be honest he's running out of time as he's no spring chicken
    Great news on the Nicky Hayden front for me, and totally agree about Rossi.
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Crivens.....poor Spies....never seen a swinging arm fail before...
    That was a big 'off' for Rossi as well.......I think his days a Ducati are numbered. he must be getting so fed up with it not getting any better
    Latest rumour is he has 3 deals on the table......Ducati (rumoured to be 17 million euros ) Yamaha (as Georges number 2 which may be a stumbling block in itself) and a non works team which he's keeping tight lipped about. Ducati are rumoured to be starting a second feeder works team with Scott Reading and his complete team from moto2. Things are starting to hot up

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Rossi is meant to be advising his intentions during the next 3 weeks to be announced before Indy

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    See this article

The sooner he gets back to winning ways on a DECENT bike again the better I say , Ducati =

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    So it's official then, Rossi back to Yamaha for a 2 year contract