Polished Bliss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by donnaj1dlh View Post
    I can be a bit anal about cleaning but I tend to stay off DW...it can be a bit daunting....I tend to find all the info I need on PBs website etc etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by gauldrymini View Post
    ...agree with Donna, DW is daunting there are some serious detailing wizards out there
    Aye get what you's are saying. I've not posted there in months! Used to be very active but not now, just occasionally have a browse.

Well I just got my new car yesterday so will be ordering some stuff from PB very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Why not try our site sponsors The Detailers Box, Chris and his team are great
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Why not try our site sponsors The Detailers Box, Chris and his team are great
    This they are very helpful defo recommend them
    New sig coming soon

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    And easy for you to pop into
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

Quote Originally Posted by badwolf340 View Post
    And easy for you to pop into

Tam is in Aberdeen.........as am I.. Not so easy to pop in and get assistance..

polished bliss guys guys are helpful. Always spare the time to take..

Car
    X3 M competition,F56 GP ,F54 JCW white silver edtionTrafic Formula Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by bpirie1000 View Post
    Tam is in Aberdeen.........as am I.. Not so easy to pop in and get assistance..

polished bliss guys guys are helpful. Always spare the time to take..
    Just saw the Aberdeen bit .....always online ordering
    The cars in front are New MINI Scotland

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Like Brian says though the lads at the Detailers Box are brilliant and will help you too ... Give them a wee call and they'll maybe even sort you out with a wee discount
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by EcosseGP View Post
    Like Brian says though the lads at the Detailers Box are brilliant and will help you too ... Give them a wee call and they'll maybe even sort you out with a wee discount
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Want More BHP!
    Car
    R55 Clubman JCW
    Guys I'm a bit confused with this.

I was under the impression that PB were strictly online ordering now, and you couldn't just walk in and talk to Clarke and Rich as they're up to their eyes in Mclarens, Porsches and the like.

I buy heaps from them, they will provide good advice via email etc, which reminds me I've still got my gyeon trim stuff to apply to the arches.

They've often got special offers, currently it's 10% off Nanolex products, but it run's out at noon today.