Polished Bliss

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Well luckily for me halfords didnt have the Mer bumper trim polish l was looking for and l came back to have a look on here for recommendations
    on what else to buy and came across Polished Bliss, a company in Kintore.
    So took a wee run, and l mean wee lol, 4 miles round trip.

Now this guy could have sold me some Swiss made stuff for mega bucks and it might have done a good job, but he didnt, he took some time to ask me about how much polishing l had done before and what finish l was looking for on the trim. Meguirs was ruled out as it was too shiny and then some other
    make was dismissed as it was quite hard to apply and would leave marks on the paint if l was in the least bit ham-fisted.

He ended up recommending a bottle of Auto Finesse Trim Detailer and a round micro fibre applicator for a total of £10

I have just finished putting some on the bumpers and the gutter, what a difference this stuff has made, so easy to apply and it looks a hundred times better than l thought it would

So big to Polished Bliss in Kintore
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Buy quite a bit from them and always get good service

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Yeah, same here. If I can get it from PB first, even if its a couple of quid more I will go there to support local...and because most of the time they have something incredible sitting in the work shop getting some work done :) I have to say as well, they certainly don't judge either and give everyone the same service which is fantastic!
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Well they will certainly be my first port of call from now on.
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Car
    F56 Cooper
    These guys are on Detailing World. That's how i came across them. Never been out to them but have ordered many times. Great service!

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Great news I love AF stuff ... Very good but you need to follow the instructions to the letter to get the best results :)
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Banned
    Car
    F56 Cooper S
    Love PB! Local to me too....it's kinda fortunate we can't just pop round for more stuff these days (saves me a fortune).......

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by donnaj1dlh View Post
    Love PB! Local to me too....it's kinda fortunate we can't just pop round for more stuff these days (saves me a fortune).......
    You can fairly get carried away with the detailing bug. Would hate to think how much I've spent. Are you on Detailing World? It's a good forum, learnt so much from it.

Banned
    Car
    F56 Cooper S
    I can be a bit anal about cleaning but I tend to stay off DW...it can be a bit daunting....I tend to find all the info I need on PBs website etc etc.

watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    ...agree with Donna, DW is daunting there are some serious detailing wizards out there
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!