Another GP

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Yep spotted a GP in the petrol station the day

Don't see them often
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Pass one most days here on the South side. It kind of gets overshadowed by the other cars namely the brand new white Lambo or the new Rolls Royce. Did it have a BAK plate?
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Pass one most days here on the South side. It kind of gets overshadowed by the other cars namely the brand new white Lambo or the new Rolls Royce. Did it have a BAK plate?
    dont know but fancy geting the roof number off it if you can for me ?? all i know is the one i seen was 1991 and is from up north
    New sig coming soon

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Car lives in a Car port to one side of the house facing out most of the time, the other side has the drive with all the other cars. Very rarely do I see it parked out in the street so the chance of seeing the number is a bit slim. Then again I have seen it parked at the local shops a few times as I was educating my Mum to what a GP was last time i was parked near it.

The one thing I can say is that the Owner has had it at minimum five years, could even be the original owner as its just always been there.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Nice need to find out who it is
    New sig coming soon

Go and put an NMS flyer on it

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by zimbo View Post
    Go and put an NMS flyer on it
    Now that Is a good idea
    New sig coming soon