Facebook Question

Are we hoping to attract mini owners or just folks friends to the site? by linking it to face book It's a honest question.

It's just I would imagine most folks who buy a mini and then go looking for a forum will try a google search rather than think of face book but I could be behind the times maybe face book is where you go to search these days.

Re google You have to enter the word Scottish along with word mini forum before nms will the site appear on the first place. If only entering mini forum in the search you get total into and mini2 and no nms and these are the sites that I see new Scottish members using and then we direct them on to here or try to anyway.

Iv noticed other users I think prefer the global community ie total mini and are not interested in contributing to a more closed community like nms

I don't know what the answer is for small forums like this I got out at the right time I think and sold my forums to the guys who have mini2 glad I did tbh.
    Cooper Coupe...

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Of course I'd like to attract mini owners, but am realistic in that not all will be the case.
    But then, we are a family orientated forum and I have no objection to others joining.
    Hopefully the FB bots will crawl the site more and raise NMS web rankings

I hope it attracts mini owners who create interesting threads to read and not gust a site for folks to chat but I don't think we need to worry on that they would just use face book I would think hope it works out for you ok
    Cooper Coupe...