Highland Tour 5 - the counterfeit 4/5/6 May 2013

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Ya jammy barsteward !!

Drifter
    What Craig said... Well Jealous... ... An Excellent day for doing just that... Excellent Photo's Stewart...

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Can we order some of that weather for the next Highland tour please? Superb photos Stewart

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Lovely pics, but I think I can speak on behalf of those of us working too hard...

"Ya scenery-ridden, great-road usin', fresh air breathin' LUCKY GIT"

Thanks Stewart, I knew you'd understand

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by ELFMAN View Post
    Lovely pics, but I think I can speak on behalf of those of us working too hard...

"Ya scenery-ridden, great-road usin', fresh air breathin' LUCKY GIT"

Thanks Stewart, I knew you'd understand
    If it makes you feel better it pissed down the Monday, the day after the Applecross Run. and when I say pissed I mean it was the industrial Scottish stuff..............Going up the pass there was a great bunch on Vespa's coming down it, must have been twenty of them all having a blast.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Going up the pass there was a great bunch on Vespa's coming down it, must have been twenty of them all having a blast.
    They were using the NMS Run 'alternative' route to Brighton!
    "We are the Mods, We are the Mods, We are, We are, We are the Mods!...and we're f***ing lost".

ps Still jealous.
    Remember going over Applecross on the Highland Fling last year and we couldn't see it for the mist and clouds... come to think about it, we could hardly see the car in front!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    that's par for the course though up there. I've been up more in murk than sunshine. At least in the murk you don't see who is driving the bus that tries to force you off the road!

Car
    F56 Cooper
    The only time I’ve been annoyed with driving up in the Highlands was when one guy deliberately did not pull in to let others pass when it would have been so easy and hold them up minimal. I'm sure it was on the Second HT on the road from Durness to Tongue with three MINI’s behind him and the fact is he’d probably seen the rest of the group but was passing big passing place after big passing place, he was ever driving slower I'm sure of it as well. Even if he’s a local and hates driving groups he could appreciate we are supporting the communities by holidaying there and take a second to think I’ll let these guys through.

I missed the Truck episode being at the back but remember you were shaken that someone could just be such an arse to put it politely.

Got to emit 90% of the people you meet up there are considerate and enjoy the whole passing places thing.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Hi Alex, is the date set now ??

It turns out its our wedding anniversary on the Sunday

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Hi Alex, is the date set now ??

It turns out its our wedding anniversary on the Sunday
    Congrats to you and Alex