Highland Tour 5 - the counterfeit 4/5/6 May 2013

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Put me down as a 'Maybe', Alex. Missed the last one, so it would be good to do the next one!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Under Investigation
    Car
    JCW Clubbie :)
    Im game for this !

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    A maybe for me and Catriona too please. Had to miss this year because of son's wedding, hols in the sun and DIY stuff. Hopefully next years trip won't clash with trip to Oz, not yet organised but def on the cards

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

When does this run normally take place

Sheila, we are off to Perth for a month over Xmas, can't wait to get back
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam1314 View Post
    When does this run normally take place

Sheila, we are off to Perth for a month over Xmas, can't wait to get back
    Our hol destination is usually Dubai but Dani and Sam are moving to Perth in January hence going to Oz. Bit of a pain really because I love the luxury of slipping out of the appartment and being right on Jumeriah Beach. I keep being told that Perth is a lovely city but it's not the sandpit Ive become accustomed to. Looks like October will be our last trip there for quite some time. oz just seems such a long way away. Can't say I'm looking forward to the travelling. Will be gnawing at the window by the time we land

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    Cool peoples

Looking like its going to take place Sat 4th May to Sunday 5th, with the Sunday night in Tongue again

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Alex, you could well be a frikkin HERO.... thats the Monday holiday for the schools up here so Mrs D should have the Monday off... We may be able to make our first full HT.

I'll get back to you once I've counted the coppers down the back of the DFS couch

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    nice one Craig, it was a part of the consideration. Its also my birthday weekend so I thought it would be ideal to combine the both. Its a shame that Stephen and Allyson can't make that day though :(

Sheila, you will love Perth, and Cottesloe Beach and Hilary's Harbour are great places.
    They also have a great Mini club over there as well
    LOVE LIFE,LIVE LIVI

Car
    F56 Cooper
    Well I know its rude to go on such a run without my usual MINI running partners but the Girl on the telly said the Weather was to be nice. As I was on a wee Holiday at Lochaber Lodges I felt it was worth the effort to head to Applecross, Went down the Mallaig road the other really nice day.

A few Pic’s, if only we could guarantee this kind of weather for the runs……

Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!