Highland Tour 5 - the counterfeit 4/5/6 May 2013

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    A good night had by all at the Plockton Inn after a spirited day at the wheel

Dam these MINI's are fun

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Glad you're having a good one folks!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

We are now all safe at the Ben Loyal, first pint of Guinness in front of me.

After 5 years still think this is best run of the year. Weather was good today and we managed to crack on. Had some great fun.

Alasdair Snr had his top off all day, and his wee spoiler was up and down like a barmaids apron.
    Pictures to follow.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Another superb highland tour! Fantastic job Alex & Gill. Looking forward to next year already

Car
    R56 S in Dark Silver. Oh Yeah.
    Well what can you say? Fantastic people, fantastic roads, ferry drama and the Tongue flat earth society debating team!

Hope you all got home safely. Been back about an hour or so battered and bruised from some enthusiastic driving. Will do a proper post when I get a chance and will whip some of Gill's photographs too.

Here's one of my few if tapatalk will post it

Well just back. Good journey down apart from delays around Inverness and lovely detour via Tomintoul and Braemar.

Thanks for organising Alec, great weekend.

Neil
    Last edited by Neil - TXJ; 6th May 2013 at 08:09 PM.

Car
    Mini Cooper
    Another fantastic Highland Tour. Brilliant fun, huge thanks to Alec and Gill for organising it, and to everyone who came on the run

Car
    r53s jcw
    Looks incredible,great pictures, bet you all had a great time. Maybe the next one. Wheres the bridge in the photos pls.

A few photos from me

Cpt Sensible in full flight

What a cracking wee motor

A great view from the Bealach Na Ba

Kylesky Bridge ...... anyone notice the "tourist"

View of Ben Loyal from hotel window

Neat bit of car parking

Is it the Nordscheife heading down into Adenau or is it Stu on the A827?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Great photos! Particularly the Kylesku Bridge ones. I see the Applecross road was being its usual 'myst'erious self!

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!