MINI Clubvan

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    watching me, watching you gauldrymini's Avatar
    Car
    TBA
    ...been confirmed as a new variant, for all the "variant haters" that is SEVEN now for the MINI brand.

Autumn 2012 release date and being revealed at Goodwood Festival of Speed.

2 Petrol engines - One and Cooper
    1 Diesel engine - Cooper D

...more details on http://www.mini.co.uk/model-range/clubvan/
    Deposit paid ... something new this way comes!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    I'd take one to replace the punto tomorrow

Car
    TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    I'd take one to replace the punto tomorrow
    ...hate to say it but would have had one instead on the CM, having a dedicated cargo area would be a huge plus for me but the Clubvan would lose out on clearance height, ALL4...

...a Clubvan All4, now we are talking

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    I really like that.

Suppose it would only suit a mobile detailer if he/she didnt have to take a water tank and generator as those items on there own would more than fill the van.

Its not on the on line configurator yet (or I cant find it anyway) but Im very suprised to see that they are not offering it in silver. I see lots of vans now in silver and all the various vans in silver do look good.
    Are the alloys not the same as or almost the same as the R50 one seven special edition wheel?

Car
    TBA
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    I really like that.

Suppose it would only suit a mobile detailer if he/she didnt have to take a water tank and generator as those items on there own would more than fill the van.

Its not on the on line configurator yet (or I cant find it anyway) but Im very suprised to see that they are not offering it in silver. I see lots of vans now in silver and all the various vans in silver do look good.
    Are the alloys not the same as or almost the same as the R50 one seven special edition wheel?
    Ian, I thought that too about the alloys, they seem to call the "Delta style"...

I think it looks great and it's one varient that I agree with. Great to see the rear pillers and bumper are colour coded. I would have somehow stopped the crome line at the end of the front doors. otherwise I think it will restrict flowing graphics. As Duncan has said before, it will need to be priced well below the normal Clubman or it will be self defeating. With the seats down, which we have most of the time, I can get a lot of stuff in the back of ours and the only gain with a van would be the depth. The advantage of the Clubman however, is the loading space is level and if you need the seats, they are there.

Don't think we will change, but one of these days I will get round to changing the outside of our Clubman to look like a van, with some suitable graphics.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Big benefit to a registered business though is that they can claim the VAT back. They cant do that with a Clumban car though.

Are the prices listed inc VAT or plus VAT????

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    Big benefit to a registered business though is that they can claim the VAT back. They cant do that with a Clumban car though.

Are the prices listed inc VAT or plus VAT????
    This is true but still to small for me :(
    New sig coming soon

Car
    motorised
    That's no different to the Clubman apart from the rear windows.

Are there any rear seats?
    s'later

Flickr
    500px

MINIme:)
    I like. If I needed a van this would be great! Do find I'm putting the seats up and down a lot in my car recently which is a bit irritating!