Phoenix BMW Taken Over

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Thought I would post up that Phoenix BMW/MINI has been sold to Harry Fairbairn (Arnold Clark).
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Is that where you guys usually buy your cars from?

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Is that where you guys usually buy your cars from?
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Will the same salesmen still be there for you to deal with?

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Hmmm not sure that's a good thing William especially with other peoples dealings with HF...

MINIme:)
    Arnold Clark have a very bad reputation, I stay well away.

Quote Originally Posted by MINIme:) View Post
    Arnold Clark have a very bad reputation, I stay well away.
    Very

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyP & Lenore View Post
    Will the same salesmen still be there for you to deal with?
    We have been told there are no staff changes so will still be dealing with the same people

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    My mother is a senior O.T for Edinburgh and has alot of dealings with eldery people. One of my mums staff came to her with a case of an elderly woman that had serious dimentia and was going to be getting put into a home to be looked after. The old woman couldnt drive any more and had sold her car some time ago. As she didnt really have a sound mind she got a bit confused and had made contact with an Arnold Clark dealership. My mums staf member had found the salesmans card and called saying that the old lady had no licence and could not drive and wasnt of sound mind and that they should not sell her a car. The A.C dealership persisted to call the old dear and the salesman offered to drive round with the car to the old lady and deliver it and collect a cheque for it. Again my mums staff called to say stop this but again the old lady had A.Cs on the phone saying that she had comitted to buy. My mother then stepped in to inform A.C dealership manager (who said that they had nothing to do with it) that the police would be round to the dealership if this continued. They have not been in contact with the old lady since.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    That's a bit off Ian. Shocking if they tried to take an old dears money for a sale. beginning to think Car dealers as just con men in suits these days always out for a fast buck and trying to screw the customer. I've actually been put off buying a car a few times as I just cant be arsed with sales people.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!