Convoy from Bothwell Services for Oxford Run

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    We will probably go to Abington with Young William.
    Meeting at Hillend at 650 with Martin. Are you wanting to meet there
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by MINI William View Post
    Meeting at Hillend at 650 with Martin. Are you wanting to meet there
    Yeah I'm sure he said in another thread that was his plan

Joanna/Stewart. Looks like just the 2 cars for Bothwell. Leaving at 7;30 sharp

Yes William, will see you there. Apologies there are so many threads re this trip.

MINIme:)
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Joanna/Stewart. Looks like just the 2 cars for Bothwell. Leaving at 7;30 sharp
    I've said it before Craig I am very aware I'm rubbish at getting out of the house early doors due to OCD with gas hobs and anything being switched on, plus general disorganisation. But I am going to make a huge effort to be there before 7.30 I really don't want to let anyone down on this! I have your number from the run notes and the phone is synced in the car so will shout if we are at all late and it will be up to us (well, me) to catch you up. BUT I have every intention of being there before the time. Challenge Joanna.
    To be fair I doubt I'll sleep, I never do before travel!, so I should be up early I've never been to bothwell is it JUST off the mway? Look forward to meeting zimbo at 7.30!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Yep it's right before the Strathclyde park turn off and it's called Bothwell Services. Cannae miss it