CLASSIC MINI

Hello folks
    I'm looking for a cheap way into classic mini ownership on a tight budget (£500).

If anyone knows of any going in decent condition please give me a shout :).

p.s. not expecting showroom condition for this kind of money, as long as its okay to drive 'as is' and has a current MOT. Oh yes, and if its a gold colour even better .

Banned
    Car
    R56 FJCW
    Allen, try the Miniclan site and select teh forums and then the for sale section
    Always usually plenty classics on offer :)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    I have a Sandglow Clubman for sale £500 MOTd and taxed I have just driven it to the Scottish miniweekend and back it runs first class.

Hello John
    I will send an email to your hotmail address about the car, thanks.

Allen

Hello again John
    Cant get hotmail access from work so have sent you an email from NMS instead.
    Afraid I wont be able to take the car as something else has came up to eat the money instead (and its not mini related :().

Thanks for anwering all the questions anyway.