Hello

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Hello Figas. Am sure I too would love your other car, but unfortunately I haven't a scoobie what it is.:I. Thing that made me smile today was a guy with a petrol scooter (like a kids one) that took all of 41p to fill its tank. This was parked outside Sainsbury's Garage. Saw this big bloke inside with an equally big helmet on, didn't see the proper motorbike just this pipsqueak thing with a motor about the size of a can of beans. Couldn't stop grinning to myself at how ridiculous the two put together would be. Then I spotted the bike!!

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.

Figas
    quote:Originally posted by monkimagic

Hi Nigel, seens few softtops around aberdeeen, well 2, a blue one and a red one with black strips, which colour are you ???

Monki
    Hi Monki,

Ours is the Hyper Blue MCSC (based in Westhill), I have seen the red one a few times now but always parked. Owner must stay in Queens Road next to its junction with Sprinfield Road.

Figas

Are My Nuts Tight
    Car
    Dougall the Red
    Spoke to the owner of this car this morning ie. the red convertible. Her little girl has just started at the same school as my daughter. I guessed she was the mini driver by the grin on her face. I've also seen an orange convertible with black bonnet stripes on Oakhill Road. it looked pretty nice too. Guess it belonged to a visitor since i only saw it once.

Dear Lord, If you wont make me skinny, please make my friends fat-very Fat.