Classic Export to the USA

MungoUSA
    We are looking for a nice late model classic with automatic tranny and factory a/c for my wife.
    Does anyone know of any reliable sources that might be able to export one for us? I know a guy in Orlando that brings them in and overcharges $3K-$4K.

Thanks for any help!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    The uk supplied cars didn't have factory AC and I'm pretty sure auto was stopped for uk market in 1996. Best bet for you is a Japanese market model as most of these were made with AC and I'm sure they got the option of an auto box right up to 1999 if not 2000. The Japanese bought more classic minis in the last years than the uk so there are plenty there and largely rust free. You would be better dealing direct with a Japanese agent as the ones here for sale are in my opinion far too expensive, then you would need to pay for export again

MungoUSA
    Thanks for the info. It's so scary dealing with someone that you cannot meet or a car you can't see and drive.

Good excuse for a holiday in Japan!!