Which camera?

I have a SLR camera and I am looking for a slightly smaller camera but can still take high quality photos. I am not bothered if it is not the latest model and I would be looking to pay around £200. Does anyone have any suggestions on a compact camera or compact systems camera? Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

euan
    I have a Lumix G3, outside of your budget but it's a quality piece of kit. Great pictures, smaller and lighter than a DSLR. I agonised for ages over going for a DSLR, but this is a good compromise for me.

I've seen G2s up on ebay for under 200 though, still a good camera.

Canon S95 also seems to be a favourite if you've had a DSLR. It's last years model so still some bargains about if you can find them, though second hand might be your better bet from people upgrading to the S100. No experience of it myself though.

Car
    F56 Cooper
    I like my Lumix TZ5 and its never let me down. Good picture quality, the newer on is the The DMC-TZ20 model. But its just a point a click kind of affair. I actually would love a proper DSLR to play with. But for jumping out and taking snaps my Lumix has ticked all the boxes.
    Last edited by Stewart; 30th March 2012 at 06:42 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

You could try something like an OLympus PEN or Panasonic GF-1 - I've got a GF-1 and it's a great little camera for walkabouts and with an adaptor you can (depending on which dSLR you have) use any other lenses you have too.....

euan
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniSnaps View Post
    You could try something like an OLympus PEN or Panasonic GF-1 - I've got a GF-1 and it's a great little camera for walkabouts and with an adaptor you can (depending on which dSLR you have) use any other lenses you have too.....

that's mental!

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    He's over compensating for something... There is a guy in Oban just the same !! Lol

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniSnaps View Post

Talk about the tail wagging the dog.

A.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    He's over compensating for something... There is a guy in Oban just the same !! Lol

You behave big man or there will be no dinner for you when up here for your hols. lol
    Stephen & Allyson