Jim Clark Rally :: 4-6 July

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    3GGG
    Sorry, I found it on the Internet and have it programmed into the GPS now.

http://www.edinburgh-waterfront.com/map21.html

quote:Originally posted by 3GGG

OK hope to see you all tonight if I don't get lost - not being too familiar with Leith Docs

I have managed to locate Ocean Terminal on my GPS by comparing the map in the Sun.

Where is the Waterfront in relation to OT?

What about parking down there?

I read that 7pm is when the rally show starts (I imagine the MINI stunt driving) so don't want to miss that.

Tahra
    quote:
    Tarah - how will we know who you are?
    Hullo,
    I was just going to ask the same thing. We should be there just after 6 unless John's bus from the Gyle does its usual and goes via Outer Mongolia. Ive got longish dark hair and normal height - J's quite a bit taller with glasses - does that help.:question:
    Im not on chauffering duties so Ill be the one drinking Guiness!

tahra

Monsta Mo Mini
    We'll see you there. I'm the big guy with tin tin hair and glasses and will have an unfeasibly large camera with me. Look out for David (3GGG) he's the stressed lookinng one with a breard.

GAJ has said he'll try and get down aswell but may be a little bit late.

macblob
    Ill be there for 6, went into work early so leaving at 4.30pm , should make it home and down the rd no bother
    cya there
    Im the big , fat , bald , ugly one

Monsta Mo Mini
    brian - call me and I'll get you down the road. Meet you at Pilrig.

macblob
    ok , no probs calum

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

We'll see you there. I'm the big guy with tin tin hair and glasses and will have an unfeasibly large camera with me. Look out for David (3GGG) he's the stressed lookinng one with a breard.
    Stressed - tell me about it - anyway looking forward to chilling out tonight - final check list - MINI washed - tank of Optimax, GPS programmed, 2 copies of the Sun Motor sport special, Sunglasses, camera (small), some cash, wife - where has she gone now? ...

3GGG
    Thanks for the great time yesterday evening, I really did enjoy meeting old and new faces alike. Hadn't realised what a groovy place Leith had become.

Sorry that Pat was not feeling so great with the hay fever and total disinterest in motor sports, but she has had a hard week with exams and getting a new job, so is quite worn out, poor thing.:sleepy:

She did enjoy meeting you all however and thought the band at the pub were ace.

I'm just going off to download the photos from the camera and see if any are worth posting.

Cheers

macblob
    Good to put some faces to the names.

Im just up with a bad hangover, hope ur feelin good Gary lol

The Port of Lieth , what a boozer!!!!

3GGG
    The intrepid Zooooooom and Rona Sarafilovic pose for the official NMS Photo.