Jim Clark Rally :: 4-6 July

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    macblob
    I should manage that :)

any excuse for a wee drinky

Sponsor & Jakey
    Sounds good. We might just make it, will confirm nearer the time.
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Banned
    Car
    GP 0878
    more to the point who wants a big bevy on the saturday so I can join in too:(

Mr P
    Sounds like a top nite oot! Almost wish i wasnt going to Florida on Friday...........almost!
    Its a close call though.As a local man i would urge all those wavering to get down to the SS at Leith and then 'trawl' the pubs on the shore before ending up in the excellent Port of Leith pub in Consitution Street for a night to remember!!
    Im just sorry to be missing it!!!
    Ah Well!

Tahra
    Is this a definate yet ?? I'll still be a resident of the Shore (technically) Got a couple of weeks to go before I hand over my keys, though my missives arent signed yet either so fingers crossed. Managed to get the flat sold in 3 weeks, 5 days too late for the Perthshire run.:evil: Anyway it would be good to see a few faces before the early start at Stirling !

Monsta Mo Mini
    So far we have:
    Monsta Mo Mini
    GAJ
    Macblob
    3GGG
    Tony
    Willie & Linda
    Tarha

I'll confirm what's happening once I know the timetable for the event.....John??????

3GGG
    quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

So far we have:
    Monsta Mo Mini
    GAJ
    Macblob
    3GGG
    Tony
    Willie & Linda
    Tarha

I'll confirm what's happening once I know the timetable for the event.....John??????
    I just noticed that there was mention in the Scotsman weekend magazine that the Italian Job stunt driver "Paul Swift" will be demonstating his skills on the Friday evening at the keyside.

Wul
    If you get the Sun Today the motorsport pull out section is all about this weekends JC Rally - also got vouchers for a pound off entry and a pound off the programme.

It's also got the itinerary and special stage layout for Fri night - according to it the actual SS starts at 7.30pm.

Monsta Mo Mini
    Wul - are you coming along?

I reckon the best thing to do is meet at the Waterline on the Shore from 6pm for a few beers then take it from there. It's only a 5 minute walk over to OT from there.

Wul
    I'd love to come along but can't say yae or nae at the mo (no surprise there! - think i'll change my username to "maybesayemaybesnaw"! I may be on taxi duty that night for the wife, but could nip down for a fizzy pop!

Will let you chaps know on Fri - or will just appear like David Blane but with a bit more conversation!

Where is the waterline (no stupid answers now - i know it's where the water stops!) on the shore - is it on the Malmaison half of the shore?

From what i could make out the SS route is around the perimeter of the Brittania Quay section of OT.