Scottish Car Show 2012

Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Quote Originally Posted by weefossy View Post
    Don't panic Cpt Mannering......Mom will think about food tonight and will suggest who needs to bring what, assuming everyone is OK with that? Or does anyone want to do their own thing?
    Elfman I suggested you could clean up your "rammakins" and do some souffles!!
    William are there still 14 people coming?
    Re BBQ, Mom's suggestion is that she will bring enough rolls for everyone and will buy enough steak / burgers ( like we had at Stoney's Picnic Run) to fill them. If the weather is "crap" she will freeze the steak / burgers (for us at a later date) and bring a selection of cold meats instead. We can use our little gas Barbie, the one that we use at SPR.
    If Rob (Christine) could do a Sticky Toffee Pudding and bring some cream that would solve the afters. Mom will bring the usual tea coffee milk etc. then it's just a case of salads, nibbles, crisps. Have I missed anything?

Who can pick up the Gazebo from Darnshiv?
    Sounds like a great plan. There is 13 going. Re picking up the gazebo I won't have time this week due to starting in a new branch.
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    No prob I will bring pud don't think I will have time to get the gazebo as stowed out with work the now
    New sig coming soon

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    I've run off some NMS Flyers to hand out, but they're not very tasty. I'm a rubbish cook, but I could buy some munchies/soft drinks if required - not a cop-out, just saving you from food poisoning!

Just reminded t'other night of the dangers of Portable BBQ's and Carbon Monoxide emissions after they're out - so remember not to stick the used ones in your car or you might not make it home... I seem to be getting very safety conscious, or am I turning into a worrying old f@rt?

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Elfman I suggested you could clean up your "rammakins" and do some souffles!!
    "Rammakins"? I won't be doing ANYTHING involving small sheep. Not after the last court case

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Darnshiv, I could pick up the Gazebo from your work on Thursday morning. Could you PM me with details, address, time, etc if that suits you.
    William, who has dropped out from the 14 on your original list? Did we not have a reserve? Or have 2 dropped out and the reserve is in? I'm confusing myself here....doh!
    Joanna, like Elfman, I'm far too safety concious to run a BBQ under a Gazebo. We would all be fumigated...lol

Car
    F56 JCW GP, R55 Clubvan
    Darnshiv, I could pick up the Gazebo from your work on Thursday morning. Could you PM me with details, address, time, etc if that suits you.
    William, who has dropped out from the 14 on your original list? Did we not have a reserve? Or have 2 dropped out and the reserve is in? I'm confusing myself here....doh!
    Joanna, like Elfman, I'm far too safety concious to run a BBQ under a Gazebo. We would all be fumigated...lol
    Malcolm there only ever was 13. I may have said 14 in a moment of madness but only 13.There is a reserve list but this is only if a car pulls out
    Racing Grey F56 JCW GP 0370 - Chilli Red Mirror Caps, Custom OHC Alcantara Steering Wheel, Motech Performance By PiperCross Panel Filter, Custom GP Steering Wheel Spoke, Custom GP Stitched Carbon Side Scuttles, JCW Pro Mats, RSI C6 Carbonfibre Scoop, JCW Pro Stitched Carbon Boot Handle

Ice Blue R55 Clubvan - JCW Shiftlight, JCW Carbon Fibe Handbrake, JCW Carbon Fibre Dash, JCW Steering Wheel, Recaro JCW Sportster CS, CoolerWorx ShortShifter, BC Racing Coilovers, JCW Brembo 4pots, HEL Braided Lines, JCW Front Bumper, MINI Challenge Splitter, White Rota Blitz

Car
    Mini Cooper Roadster Midnight Black & Mini Coupe Cooper, Pepper White
    PM sent, I think

We should start an "Old F@rts Group" Malcolm!

With Mr Hendrix as "Patron Saint"

Should have mentioned in my last post that I have organised with Daryl to pick up the Gazebo on Friday. Thanks again Daryl.